The care of the Apostle of Jesus Christ is that the children know the basics of the doctrine of Christ, which indentify a true Christians.
Is the duty and responsibility of the parents to instruct their children according to the doctrine, for naturally, they ignore the origin of all Christians practice in the Church of the Lord.
A child must be instructed in the knowledge of the will of God. When this is no so, they grow up unaware of their duties as a Christians to serve God only out of habit; because they are told or force to do so. As proof, we see many amongst the youth, still don’t know the basics principles of our faith.
No question that children make should be ignore, parents and ministers should answer with clarity and consistency, always seeking complete understanding and retention of the reasons of our faith. Exodus 12:26-27, Deuteronomy 6:6-7, Joshua 4:6-7.
Why do we have to go daily to the house of payer?
- Because the temple is that place that is consecrate to God for worship.
- To thank Him for all the favors we receive from His hand.
- To learn the doctrine that teaches us to live according to the will of God.
- Also, to ask for His help and fill in all of our necessities.
- To worship God, which is the most important purpose of our gatherings. Acts 2:42 and 46
Why do the sisters have to cover their head when they pray?
- Because is a commandment of God that when women pray, their cover their head.
- Because is a sign of authority, this means; it is a reminder that the veil on a woman’s head signals that someone has authority over her.
- There exists other circumstances of respect, other than prayer, in which women must also cover their head: when she preaches, reads the Holy Scriptures and greets with the holy kiss.
- Within the temple out of ultimate respect for God and all that belongs to Him. 1 Corinthians 11:5, Leviticus 19:30, Habakkuk 2:20
Why do we pray before we partake of our meal?
- So God sanctifies our meal.
- To give Him thanks for the meal he allows us, which provides our body with the energy and health to serve Him.
- To ask Him that He also gives bread to those who had none. 1 Timothy 4:3-5, Matthew 6:11
Why do we have to pray before we go to bed and when we wake up?
- Because when we go to bed we entrust ourselves to God, that He watch over our sleep.
- When we wake, we give thanks to God because He allows us a new day.
- We also ask Him to keep us from all dangers throughout our day. Psalm 3:5 and 4:8
Why do we pray when we go on a trip?
- So that God will keep us safe while on the road.
- That He free us from the many dangers.
- That He allows us to arrive safely and joyfully to our destination. James 4:13-15
Why do the brothers and sisters sit separately?
- That men and women sit separately in the house of prayer is a Apostolic disposition. It is to keep order and goodliness in the congregation.
To prevent distractions. 1 Corinthians 14:40
Why do the sisters not use makeup or jewelry?
- Because the teaching of God to women is that they profess godliness.
- She must be modest in her clothing and in her demeanor.
- She must not use makeup, rings, earrings (pendants), necklaces, bracelets, tattoos, piercings, etc. 1 Timothy 2:910, 1 Peter 3:5.
“Children, I ask you: Are you afraid of the world? Are you embarrassed to say that you are the Light of the World? Are you embarrassed to say you believe in a Servant of God? Then, just as you ,made this proclamation, would you make a commitment to God? Lord, you gave me understanding, you are developing this faith in my heart. Help me so that one day I may be a part of the fulfillment of the promises that you made to the Servant of God”.
Apostle of Jesus Christ, Naasón Joaquín García, Guadalajara, Jalisco
Hermosa Provincia Suburb, August 11, 2016